[seul-edu] [Fwd: Linux Public Broadcasting Network]

-------- Original Message --------
From: Raymond <rsteding@tecwise.com>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Linux Public Broadcasting Network

Hello:

Just checked through the links in google and came across your email.
www.lpbn.org has updated the website to a postnuke php site. It looks
much better now. Also we are videotaping local bands as well as Linux
meetings etc.

If you got anything to put up on the site let us know. Also if you know
any group that would like to be a portal on the LPBN infrastructure let
us know.

After four months we've gathered about 120 hours of video. We would like
people to take control and responsibility of the "media" and thereby
create a better future for everyone.

We are nonprofit and make no money from LPBN.

Raymond