Re: [seul-edu] FW: [matterial-devel] ATTN: Jason Mellen - School Forge member?

Jason Mellen wrote:

> This is from the matterial project, matterial.sourceforge.net, which is
> developing a video composition system. One sub-project will be an
> easy-to-use video editor that will be packaged for educational use.
> jmellen

I guess it's time to define the difference between a Schoolforge
"member" and a Schoolforge "supporter."  Who wants to take the first
crack at it?

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--