Re: [seul-edu] members and supporters

David Bucknell wrote:

> The idea of the coalition is to bring similar efforts together to make
> them more effective (in sum), so a member is a "site" fostering free and
> open source tools/ideas/curricula for education; a supporter is an
> individual.
>
> Since so many sites are not actually backed by organizations, but _do_
> have something to offer, let's not focus on companies or organizations,
> but on the work we want to do. That means any honest effort qualifies. If
> you want to stipulate something about what constitutes an "active" member,
> then do so , but keep it simple. Any individual who supports free and/or
> open source in education qualifies as a supporter.

So you're saying that anyone (person or organization) who wishes to put
up the graphic with a link to Schoolforge is automatically a supporter?
That's fine by me.  Sort of like political party affiliation--you
declare yourself a Republican or a Democrat (US-centric, I know) and you
are one, but you have no say in running the party till  you actually get
involved in various committees.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--