Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge organization--membership

I haven't put any images on my site yet, because I am also still confused on
this subject. Would the project itself be a member and me the supporter? Or
the other way around? Could someone just set some sort of guide lines?
Anything that says "these are my thoughts" really doesn't help. Just set out
some rules and don't worry about if it makes some people mad, because we need
something to follow.

Chris