[seul-edu] Members, Supporters and a cast of thousands...

Hi David,

> Sounds good to me. I'd just keep it short. We're too young a group to
> stand on ceremony; besides one of the reasons I like free/open stuff for
> education is that I wish education were a more inclusive endeavor. So I
> say include rather than exclude, and work together, or in parallel, when
> that's not possible.

I'd strongly agree with that one.

Also, what's next after the organizational issues are sorted out?

How do different groups (organizations, members, supporters,
man-in-the-street, etc.) communicate their goals and then sort out,
together, what can be done in a somewhat co-ordinated fashion?

What is/are the _most_ important issue(s) to most groups/individuals?

Hmmmmmmmm?

Les Richardson