Re: [seul-edu] [off topic] traffic on the list

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 07:06:57PM -0300, Alfredo Pérez wrote:
> I apologize for this, but I'm worried.
> [seul-edu] used to have 10 to 30 msgs/day
> Is there lesser activity? hypothesis 1, or
> My mailbox is losing msgs? Hypothesis 2.

You can see from the archives (http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/)
that you're correct, there hasn't been much activity lately.

Part of that is because everybody is busy, I would
guess. Another part is that our fearless leader (Doug Loss)
is taking a break from pushing us forward, so he doesn't burn out
(http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Jun-2003/msg00043.html). A
third part is that a lot of the discussion seems to have moved to
schoolforge-discuss (http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php). Which is
probably as it should be.

> Please addres any answers to my address below.
> DO NOT ANSWER TO THE LIST

Sorry, but this was totally on-topic for the list. :)

Thanks,
--Roger