Linux (x11) typing tutor needed.

I have been building (open 3 weeks now) an elementary school computer lab,
running linux.  We are using Slackware (my favorite distribution) 3.6 and
qvwm as the window manager (we are not using gnome or KDE).  We *need* a
typing tutor program soon, if any one can provide links it would be greatly
appreciated.  This computer lab is used by almost 700 K-5 students every
week.  The systems were donated (I donated my time), total cost of
equipment, etc to get it operational was under $3000.  The school homepage
is at http://168.174.45.196

					Harry