Re: Linux (x11) typing tutor needed.

Harry McGregor wrote:

> I have been building (open 3 weeks now) an elementary school computer lab,
> running linux.  We are using Slackware (my favorite distribution) 3.6 and
> qvwm as the window manager (we are not using gnome or KDE).  We *need* a
> typing tutor program soon, if any one can provide links it would be greatly
> appreciated.

Don't forget to take a look at the seul-edu software page:

<http://www.seul.org/edu/software.html>

We list three programs there that you may want to look at: tx, typist,
and xletters.  And if any of you can think of other programs useful to
education that we _don't_ list, let me or Wil Langford (wil@seul.org)
know and we'll add them.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a