Re: Potential new project: data exploration/analysis (was Calculator)

Keven,

> Very nice ideas for a project, however, I do not see the calculator
> Valdivia as being this project.  Maybe they have some things in
> common, maybe the data explorer is a superset of Valdivia's
> functionality, but they feel like different applications to me.  As
> Bill Tihen said, Valdivia should be enough to make many people happy.
     It really depends on what the needs are. For most folks, what I
described is total overkill.

> And your data explorer would make some people /really/ happy.  But
> I'd though I'd draw a line between the two...
     Agreed. Once I learn more about programming in C/C++, I will likely
give it a shot myself for starters.

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052