Re: My local Linux advocacy efforts

Hi Doug,

Can you say more on this.  I have found Win NT workstations actually better
in some respects to Mac OS.  (Mostly because there is a lot more
documentation to give to students).  And there is a lot more mathematical
software available.  Linux is just starting to become a player for
workstations -- but it has a ways to go.  (Although I use it exclusively
for my servers).

I guess we/I should also consider writing some edu guides for using Linux.
I have some practice now that I have been creating all my resources this
year -- since my school doesn't have money for books, etc.