status EDUML/YAQ

Hello,

I attended an evening presentation on XML by the godfather of XML himself,
Tim Bray (who happens to live in Vancouver BC where I work). That was very
cool.  We really are just beginning the XML era.  Soon XML will cease to be
a fashionable topic but everyone will be implementing it quietly.  Tim
Bray's attitude and philosophy is in sync with the "free source" philosophy.

I've uploaded the latest "YAQ" (yet another quizzer) an eduml compliant
quizzer that is created on the fly from an eduml database.  I am
particularly pleased with the "matching question" function.  I need it for my
students and have included a few items on HTML 4 and email, and a
bit of math.

<eduml> details on: http://cran.seul.org/~vernier </eduml>

Bruno