Re: Well, it's about time... :)

Wil,
Thanks for all the work on the software list and projects list. You wrote:
>Coming soon to the software page... alphebetization!  (Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh!)
Perhaps it would be better to first separate the software into categories.
Here is a start on a set of categories: Administration, Internet, Productivity
(word processing, spreadsheet, etc.), Typing, Language, Arts, Math, Science,
Edutainment/Entertainment (games), Instrumentation, Misc.
Also I would like to suggest merging the wish and projects lists since most of
the wishes are already more or less on the projects list. For those that
aren't we can start a project for. All we have to do is call it discussion.
For leader make seul-edu the leader meaning it's open for anyone to pick up.
Anyway just some ideas.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob