[seul-edu] New Educational App: LearnLoop

Doug and everyone else,

I have just stumbled upon an app that nobody seems to have noticed yet.
It's actually along the same lines as AUC, and appears to be in
approximately the same phase of development.

It's called LearnLoop and quoted from their website:

"LearnLoop is a web based GroupWare for collaborative learning i.e.,
groups may meet on the web and study a topic/course together. Since
LearnLoop facilitates different types of communication and collaboration
you may learn from each other and together build your knowledge of the
subject. LearnLoop is a tool for aiding education in organizations,
companies and in the educational sector."

http://www.learnloop.org

It looks quite polished so far.  Doug, you may want to talk to them about
getting involed in seul-edu.  I would be interested to hear what this
group thinks about LearnLoop.  Since a lot of the functionality is similar
to AUC, any comments you provide will be helpful to both me and the
LearnLoop developers.  I may contact them at some point to see how our
projects can work together.

Regards,

David Moore

  David Moore       California Institute of Technology
 <dcm@acm.org>             http://www.mbhs.edu/~dmoore