[seul-edu] [Fwd: Debian-kids goals (draft)]

   I'm guessing that everyone's familiar with Debian GNU/Linux, the
militantly free, non-commercial distribution of Linux (if you aren't
familiar with it, get over to <http://www.debian.org> and fix that
problem:-).  Lately there's been a lot of discussion on the Debian
developer's mailing list about creating a version of Debian aimed at kids.

   Enclosed below is a forwarded message from the debian-devel mailing list
(it's a public list, feel free to drop by the Debian web site and sign up
for it if you'd like) from Ben Armstrong, summarizing the idea(s) and
seeking some clarification.  I thought you might find it of interest: