Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Montreal] (progress?)

Pete St. Onge wrote:

> I originally thought of this as a great opportunity to test out the seul/edu
> presentation before Toronto, but at this point I suspect that, at best,
> there may be 2-3 of us at the conference. Perhaps it would be wiser to focus
> on showing off SEUL/edu projects at a booth rather than at a talk. In any
> case, Toronto will be a far bigger show for us, and we'll have our greatest
> impact there.

I think you're right, Pete.  I don't think we'd get many people to
listen over suppertime anyway.  And it appears that their organization
isn't very efficient, so we should probably just fill a booth.

> As far as hardware goes, I should be able to supply a fair bit of it here.
> Ideally, I'd like to have an X server / X client combination running and
> show off our apps.
>
> Thoughts? Ideas?

Can anyone help Pete and Odile (and whoever else will make it to
Montreal) to get this setup and running?  I'll make it to Toronto, but
the Montreal show is out for me.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just