RE: [seul-edu] CD Server

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:24:51 Mark Orenstein wrote:
*> Thanks Harry - I'll look into the raw copy over vacation.  (and yes
after
*> doing the copying, the share was made read only).
*>
Mmh... I just felt like adding that old piece of good advice, which no
one ever takes and everybody always passes on (That's what good avice is
for, right?):

Never change a working system. If it stops working, you'll have lost
more that time.

Huh, but that shouldn't stop you from gining it a try!

Thomas Tempe

--
Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology.
                -- R. S. Barton