[seul-edu] SEUL/edu linux in education report #7

It's available here:

<http://www.seul.org/edu/report7.html>

For our purposes, the most important thing in it is the call for review
of Bill Tihen's draft of a SEUL/edu Writer's Guide.  That can be found
at <http://www.seul.org/edu/doc/writing_guide.html>.  Please go through
it and give us your comments.  This is intended (correct me if I'm
wrong, Bill and Ramin) to be the initial document of our Educational
HOWTO project and should give stylistic guidelines and usage suggestions
to people planning to write other documents for the project.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just