Re: [seul-edu] Consolidated gradebook and quiz programs

Doug Loss wrote:

> Could those of you (for both Grader and the quizzer) who are working on
> these programs please keep the list apprised of what you're doing?  It'll
> help me with the Linux in education reports, too.

Grader is now in CVS at cvs.grader.sourceforge.net.  All it is right now
is the GUI shell, but you can see what it will look like. (if anyone is
a gettext wizard, I could use some help with that...)

The web page still isn't up, so there's not a whole lot to see yet.

Hilaire is out of town for a week, and I've been working on switching
over to use LibGlade for GUI generation.

We're also working with Bruno to hammer out details on EduML so that we
can start to use it.  Once that's done, we're off and running.  I hope.
:)

-Eric