Re: [seul-edu] Consolidated quiz program

Stephen A Quam wrote:

> I am for consolidating the quiz program into one effort. I think we need
> to put some thought into its design. As it has to be easy to use. Quiz
> input needs to be simple. I would recomend a web interface. I have
> designed a system like this before. Unfortunately I don't have the source
> code, and it was written in Cold Fusion. Which doesn't help us. I would
> recomend using MySQL as the DB, and PHP3. As these are available for
> free.
>
> Stephen

If I dare say something on this issue, I could mention that I HAVE MADE
a quiz program with XML + python; I would like to improve it and move to
Zope.
XML specifications are to be seen (in French) on
	http://eduml.anet.fr/specs/Quiz_fr.0.1.dtd.html
and I have posted the English translation on this list a few days ago

By the way, it would be really nice if some of you who can read French
could volunteer for translating a few pages of eduml.anet.fr and send
your work to
         "SPECTRE" <SPECTRE@harry-carlton.notts.sch.uk>
for publication on
	http://www.nllinux.co.uk/eduml/
for he cannot do everything, and neither can I

Thanks for your attention !!
Regards,

--
Odile Bénassy,