Re: [seul-edu] Consolidated quiz program

Odile:

Hi there.  I would be glad to join the XML discussion alhough I honestly
know very little about XML.  I wrote my XMLish parser because the XML
format sounds quite powerful but I've never actally seen an XML document
far as I know.  But I an very interested in learning exactly what XML is
and what to do with it.

How would I join this discussion, at least to sit in for the moment?

Jeff

Jeff Clement                          http://www.charsplat.net
( jeff@charsplat.net )                      http://www.h3o.net
( 403.850.9180       )                  http://www.cyncore.com

This file will self-destruct in five minutes.