[seul-edu] Grader and KTeacher

I had to scramble a bit to find things to talk about for the Linux in
education report yesterday.  Let's talk it up a bit here, folks!  At
least give me something to ramble on about.

What's the status with the consolidated gradebook effort?  When last I
heard, Eric Sandeen and Hilaire Fernandes were working on Grader, and
David Culp was considering connecting KTeacher to that effort.  Jeffrey
Elkner had a student who was interested in helping, too.  Did anything
ever come of that?  Tim Wilson had some thoughts, as I recall.  Oh, and
Eric and Hilaire were talking to Bruno about how best to use EduML (or
to modify it for their use).  And the AUC and LearnLoop projects were
interested in how these gradebooks could connect to their work.

So where does all this stand?  It'd be really nice to be able to demo
something with these at the Linux shows in Montreal and Toronto we'll be
attending in April and May.  Keep us informed and let us know what help
you'd like, folks!

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just