Re: [seul-edu] Grader and KTeacher

At 12:54 PM 2/29/00 -0500, Doug Loss wrote:

>What's the status with the consolidated gradebook effort?  When last I
>heard, Eric Sandeen and Hilaire Fernandes were working on Grader, and
>David Culp was considering connecting KTeacher to that effort.  Jeffrey
>Elkner had a student who was interested in helping, too.  Did anything
>ever come of that?  Tim Wilson had some thoughts, as I recall.  Oh, and
>Eric and Hilaire were talking to Bruno about how best to use EduML (or
>to modify it for their use).

That about sums it up.  :)  I haven't made much progress lately, been too
busy rewiring my house.  :-) Hilaire is back in town now, so hopefully
things will start progressing.  We still need to nail down the specifics of
EduML, which Bruno has now placed up on sourceforge.net...  Hilaire is
going to start working on EduML parsing and internal data strucures.  I'm
limping along learning how to use libglade.  I don't know if we'll have
anything to demo in May... maybe.

-Eric