Re: [seul-edu] Zschool? Let me try this one more time...

At 01:50 PM 2/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
>We are currently involved in setting up a "ZSchool" at Yorktown, and would
>love
>to work with other folks interested in this project.  I must say, however,
>that
>I have not been very encouraged by my last experience trying to get something
>going through the seul-edu list, as evidenced below by my two postings
>from Feb. 8 to which I have still not received a reply :-(  I decided to give
>it another shot, however, so lets see what happens.

Jeff - at the time you asked, I had to tell you that there wasn't enough of
my project to build on to be able to assign any sort of "task" to your
student...

Things have gotten moving a little more now, though.  At this point, I
would suggest that he sign up for the grader-dev mailing list (go to
grader.sourceforge.net) and he can see what sort of discussions we're
having, and follow what's going on.  If he sees something he can do, he's
welcome to jump in and do it.

-Eric