Subject: RE: [Fwd: RE: Linux Expo Ameriques 2000]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:16:34 -0500
From: "main3" <sl@skyevents.com>
To: "Pete St. Onge" <pete@seul.org>
CC: "Andrea Roy" <andrea.roy@skyevents.com>

Bonsoir Monsieur St. Onge

It will be my pleasure to welcome you at the Linux Expo North America, in
the Linux Generation space. You will have a 10x10 with power and internet
connection. I'll just ask you to make your booth as alive as possible during
the expo, and as much as possible, to invite people to visit us at
www.linuxexpocanada.com.

I look forward seeing you in montreal.

Best regards