[seul-edu] Introduction

Hello,
My name is Gary Frankenbery.  I teach Computer Science Classes at Grants
Pass High School in Southern Oregon.  My main Linux interests are in
computer programming (C++ & Java), web page design, and office applications.
I have been dabbling with Linux at home for some time, and plan to install
it on my student workstations at school, with a dual-boot between Windows
and Linux.  I am most familiar with the Mandrake distribution of Linux
running with the KDE desktop.

For C++ instruction, I plan to use the KDevelop IDE.  For office
applications, I plan to use StarOffice.  Don't know what WYSIWYG Web page
editor I'll use for web page creation (we'll use kedit for entering pure
HTML).  Not sure either what I'll use for Java development.  (Java for us
won't begin until next year).
Gary Frankenbery
Grants Pass High School
Grants Pass, OREGON