[seul-edu] LUG advocacy

Yet another decision from that meeting.  We plan to produce a
"press kit" and advocacy material on how to work with schools
and the media on getting Linux into education and then contact
at least one person at each LUG on the planet.  We'll use the
GLUE site to develop the first list of LUGs, and then add new
ones as they appear.  The material we send them will give
information on how best to approach the schools, what kind of
hope to persuade a significant percentage of LUGs to "adopt" a
school or a district as long-term ongoing projects.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.