Re: [seul-edu] LUG advocacy

On Sun, 04 Feb 2001 19:41:29 Douglas Loss wrote:
> Yet another decision from that meeting.  We plan to produce a
> "press kit" and advocacy material on how to work with schools
> and the media on getting Linux into education and then contact
> at least one person at each LUG on the planet.

I was at LinuxWorld and sorry I missed the meeting.  Then again, I just
subscribed to seul.  In any event, I can help with the GNHLUG in NH.
Least you think we are simply of in a little place, which we are of
course, GNHLUG is the "home" LUG of people such as Maddog and Dan York.
Both of whom we see less often than in the past.  Maddog did dress as
Santa at this year's Christmas party though.

Ed Lawson