Re: [seul-edu] simple Python program ideas?

On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Douglas Loss wrote:

> You got a few good ideas already.  If I remember correctly, Zope
> is written in Python.  You might want to check out the zschools
> project <http://www.zschool.org>, although I'm not getting it to
> resolve properly at the moment.  Tim Wilson, what's the status
> with ZSchool?

Hi everyone,

As a formal project, ZSchool.org is dead. Instead, most of the
education-related Zope work has moved to the Zope site itself at
http:/www.zope.org/Wikis/zope-edu/

Things remain relatively quiet. I think there are a number of people working
on interesting Zope things, but my impression is that there are a lot of
different needs out there and one person's solution may not work in another
setting. In my own case I find most of my time spent doing basic Web site
stuff and precious little time devoted to developing Zope courseware. Of
particular interest my be Rik Hoekstr's ZECF which I need to revisit
myself. You can read more at http://www.zope.org/Members/Hoekstra/ZECF

Enjoy.

On a slightly related note, it looks like my proposed Intro. to Computer
Programming course is going to fly at my high school. If the scheduling
works out so that I'll be able to teach it I'll use Python.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/