Re: [seul-edu] www.seul.org:8080 wiki

Bruno Vernier wrote:

> Thanks to Roger, I was able to setup the Latex-enabled Wiki on
>
> http://www.seul.org:8080
>
> I moved the pages that were created on ess.vancouver.bc.ca/zope/bruno/seul
> to the above address.
>
> In other words, seul-edu now has its own official wiki website.

Bruno, could we change the FrontPage to reflect SEUL generally, with a link to
the SEUL/edu section (and eventually to other SEUL sections)?

> Anonymous additions are OK but if you want a wiki login name and password,
> so as to get the full power of zope (on which this is running), then
> I encourage you to email zopemaster@www.seul.org (currently me).

I heartily encourage this too.  I'm finishing up (I hope) on a four day
network reconfiguration fiasco here at the university, after which I'll work
on setting up the wiki pages for software that I'm planning on.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid