[seul-edu] (FWD) CyberCenter ONline Classroom

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----

Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:20:36 -0800 (PST)
From: DraX <drax@stampede.org>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: CyberCenter ONline Classroom

I've seen a little traffic on your mailinglist about my classroom system,
and would ve glad to answer any questions any one might have, I'm also
excepting feature requests and the likes.

Alex Botero-Lowry

ps. the system is going thru a MAJOR reconstruction for 0.35 of the
internals including more acceptable and operable database layouts, and the
starting work on a system for teachers to  do grades, and for students to
view them.

----- End forwarded message -----