Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Re: [seul-edu] Video Editing in Education

For the record, while I haven't played with Broadcast, I have used both
Premier and Apple's Final Cut Pro and iMovie, and I love Final Cut Pro.
It's outrageously powerful with a very common-sense set up.

Here's an example of some of the work Beacon kids have done with FCP.

http://www.beaconschool.org/video/index.php

-- Chris
--
               "To be lonesome is one of the first mistakes you can
          make and lots of fellers make a business out of it and claim