Re: [seul-edu] Linux DTP

Dave Prentice wrote:

>     Did any of y'all who went to the recent expo (was it
> Linuxworld?) see any Linux DTP products? I am still looking for
> somebody who is familiar with IceSculptor, or with any other DTP
> program suitable for classroom use.

I know Harry McGregor was talking about checking it out, but I don't
know if he got the chance.  I never did, but I did talk to an IBM
rep about the pressing need for a Linux-based DTP program.  Maybe
something will come of that eventually.

So Dave, how was your first NOLUG meeting?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid