[seul-edu] posting to seul-edu

I'm seeing an increasing number of attempted posts to the seul-edu
mailing list that get bounced to me.  These are from people who are
subscribed to the mailing list, but are posting from a different
address.  To prevent the mailing list from being spammed we don't
allow posts from non-subscribed addresses.  Please, post your
messages from the address you've subscribed to the mailing list
with.  If that's not possible, let me know and I'll unsubscribe you
and resubscribe you under the address you post from.  Otherwise, all
your messages will appear to come from Roger or me (when we forsard
them to the list).

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid