[seul-edu] Truckload of Bay Networks equipment up for grabs

My apologies for the cross-posting and the xls attachment (opens fine in
OpenOffice though).

I've gotten an offer for a donation of practically a whole truckload of Bay
Networks switches, hubs, and the like, from a fellow in Brooklyn, NY.  This
is very high-end equipment typically used by large corporations and ISPs for
backbones, high-speed video and voice networks, etc.

About half of it is for ATM--Asynchronous Transfer Mode networking, a
high-speed but expensive protocol.
(http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/defineterm?term=ATM)

But there are also about 10 big 5000-model hubs with ethernet blades
installed.

For anyone who knows how to set up this stuff or is willing to learn, it
could be a golden opportunity.  I'm not sure I can use it right now, and my
friends might have my hide if I try to store it in their basement :-)  If
anyone wants it, I can ask the guy to ship it straight to you.

Details in attachment.  Please let me know ASAP.

Jeff Nelson
itp.innoved.org

baynetwork.xls