Re: [seul-edu] Terrible news

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 17:35:30 -0800 (PST)
"Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Nobody wrote:
>
> [clipped]
> > force under the american rule.
>
> This reply is another reason why we should keep this mailing list on
> topic.
[snip]

>    Jeremy C. Reed

It often comes as a supprise to Americans that our space program is seen
by people from onther nations as foreign policy, and that our foreign
policy is unpopular.

It can come as a shock that someone with whom we share an interest can
have seemingly incompatible beliefs in other areas.

At times like this, one of the great values of forums like this is bridge
building. We have something in common. Leverage that to find out more
about each other, and learn to respect the differences. We don't all have
to be the same in order to be successful. We cannot succeed if we withdraw
into comfortable groups.

--