Re: [seul-edu] A count on users of K12LTSP

> On 2003-02-02 12:58:45 -0500 John Hansknecht
> <jhansknecht@hanstech.com> wrote:
> Don't forget to look at http://casestudy.seul.org/.

When I saw the table proposed by "Jennifer", I thought about some
modifications, to make it more international.

I also modified some fields.
Example, I suggest to change the field "Length of use" by something like
"Year started to use OpenSource software".

I did a temporary page, with a modified view of the table.

While I was ready to post a message I read this one from Doug.
I feel, they are no need for two tables, unless one is a simple one, that
would link toward the other one.
Example, a table that link to the case study.

They can be complimentary to each other, that seems fine to me, instead of
a double use.

     Eugene