Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Debian Packages

Darryl Palmer wrote:
Which versions of Debian are we targeting, stable("Woody") or do we need
packages for Woody, testing("Sarge"), and unstable("Sid")?  I know that
GCC has been changed at least between Woody and Sid and may impact some
of the programs.

For this iw will defer to Raphael Hertzog, the leader of DebianEdu. Whatever we do should be fully compatible with their work. Raphael?

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain