Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Educational Information System

Darryl Palmer wrote:
?Educational Information System? a package under Administrative Phase 2 apps is currently unstable, the only access is via CVS. They don?t tag their source code in CVS and if we package it we may have to refer to versions by CVS date. The web site, http://mainline.essi.fr/wiki/bin/view/Eis/DownloadZone, states that they are at version 0.2, but unfortunately they did not tag/label this one. Should this still be on the list for Phase 3?

Probably not, although I'm CCing this to Dominique Broeglin, the author of the package for his comments. Dominique?

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain