Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Coordination

Darryl Palmer wrote:
To coordinate the efforts for phase 3, I recommend that we start posting
weekly status reports.  This will allow everyone on the phase 3 effort
and also interested in phase 3 progress to monitor how the task is
going.  A format that I think would work is like the following:

[snip]
The status reports could probably be posted separately and we may or may
not need to post an overall status report that just lists the apps,
champion, and status.  How does this sound?  Is it overkill?  The
downside is that there will be 20 or so emails a week just stating the
status of different apps.

I think it sounds fine, Darryl. I don't think it's overkill, and 20 or so emails a week is no big deal given that this is one of the primary purposes of this mailing list.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain