RE: [seul-edu] Open-Source Rosetta Stone?

Hiya Gary,

I am listing the Open Slate project in today's OLDaily. I hope it results in
some visits and some help from the wider community.

-- Stephen

-
Stephen Downes ~ Senior Researcher ~ National Research Council
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

http://www.downes.ca   stephen@downes.ca
stephen.downes@nrc.ca   http://www.iit.nrc.ca/e-learning.html

Subscribe to my free daily newsletter featuring news and articles
about online knowledge, learning, community
http://www.downes.ca/cgi-bin/website/subscribe.cgi
or read it at http://www.downes.ca/news/OLDaily.htm
-

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain