RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 22:41, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> When exactly can we mark an app as passing Phase 3?  Is the idea of
> having a Debian .deb package still sufficient in itself to pass Phase 3,
> or is more required?

We need a DEB package that installs properly, then an RPM and probably a
Slackware TGZ of the same package.  Those should be fairly easily
generatable via alien.  If we're getting to the point of having those
packages, we need to set up some CVS space on the SEUL servers to house
them.  Darryl, could you contact Roger Dingledine (arma@seul.org) and me
next week sometime off the mailing list?  We'll see what we can setup.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain