Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Partiview

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 01:41, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> It appears that the website for partiview may be old.  It currently
> points to http://bima.astro.umd.edu/nemo/amnh/, but this states that the
> latest version is June of 2002, if you go to this site
> http://www.haydenplanetarium.org/hp/vo/partiview/index.html, it has a
> release that was done October of 2002 plus they have a manual that was
> updated in January 2003.  I think that either both web addresses should
> be listed (don't know if that is possible), or we need to find out if
> the Hayden planetarium site should be the one listed as the source
> location.

I'll change it to the Hayden website in the app index.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain