RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: SquidGuard

I think of the ISO as being the source of good educational software.  If
this is the idea, then SquidGuard should be included.  The problem is
that it is hard to locate SquidGuard to install in RedHat from their new
package selection and it is lost in all the Debian packages.  If someone
new about SquidGuard then they could find SquidGuard, but likewise if
someone new about these 90+ Phase 3 educational apps they could probably
install more than half of them already from Debian or RedHat.

A SquidGuard like product is in fact necessary in any Internet connected
school here in the USA because of the NCLB technology clause for
protecting children from adult material.

Darryl

Behalf