RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3

To be able to pass apps out of Phase 3, we need to perform some steps:

1) Define test system.
     We have to make packages for Debian, RedHat, and Slackware and we
need to define which versions we are going to support for a tester to
test that the package installs correctly.

2) Defined test.
     We need to make up a defined test for these apps to make sure that
they are installed correctly.  For example, what should you be able to
run from the command line or where the app should be on the Gnome or KDE
menu.

I recommend that the test systems be:
1) Debian Sid
2) RedHat 8.0