[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3
- From: Doug Loss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 17 Feb 2003 11:22:06 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:38:41 -0500
- In-reply-to: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAnmoDUTaWM0CEbnmmTn/Fy8KAAAAQAAAA/NUOKTvm40+A2kr0uSKa3AEAAAAA@acm.org>
- References: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAnmoDUTaWM0CEbnmmTn/Fy8KAAAAQAAAA/NUOKTvm40+A2kr0uSKa3AEAAAAA@acm.org>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 17:48, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> If we are forced to pick two commercial distributions, then I guess it
> should be RedHat and SuSE. I don't vote doing anything for Mandrake, at
> least until they get out of bankruptcy.
As I've said, I don't think we _are_ forced to pick any particular
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.
Doug Loss All you need in this life is
firstname.lastname@example.org ignorance and confidence,
and then success is sure.