RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 17:48, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> If we are forced to pick two commercial distributions, then I guess it
> should be RedHat and SuSE.  I don't vote doing anything for Mandrake, at
> least until they get out of bankruptcy.

As I've said, I don't think we _are_ forced to pick any particular
distros.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain