[seul-edu] Re: Phase I ISO Evals: intranet, courseware and some others

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 03:47, David Bucknell wrote:
> In case anyone besides Mike E. couldn't read my attachment, please see this link
> for the intranet and courseware suggested categorization, picks for installation
> and my (ahem) data:
>
> http://opensourceschools.org/download/intraneteval.html

David,

   When you say "Installed?--yes" in your record for an app, does that
mean that you installed and tested that app rather than just visiting
its website and reading through the info there?  If so, then those apps
(assuming they otherwise met your approval) have passed Phase 2.  The
ones that you haven't actually installed and worked with but still find
interesting enough to pass on have passed Phase 1.  Let me know so I can
update the lists.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain