From: Chasle [mailto:jeanyves.chasle@free.fr]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 3:39 AM
To: Darryl Palmer
Subject: Re: Packaging of Escritor

<http://www.pathname.com/fhs/>.
> We are working with DebianEdu and will make the DEB versions of the
apps
> we put on our ISO our reference packages from which we develop RPMs
for
> the various distros that use them and TGZs for Slackware.

Unfortunately, the developpement of Escritor for Linux was never
finished. It still runs on Windows only. Indeed, I don't have the time
to go on again and finish the code, maybe I'll do it in the future. If
you're interested with the current Linux code (using KDE + Qt libs), I
can search it within my archives and send it to you. Someone else might
finish the code instead of me...

Nevetheless, big thanks for the interest !
Sincerely.
Jyc
--
Jean-Yves Chasle
CRDP Aix-Marseille 31, Bd d'Athènes 13001 MARSEILLE