Re: [seul-edu] unsubscribing from this (or most other) lists

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:48:41 -0500
Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net> wrote:

[...]
> creating Schoolforge <http://schoolforge.net>.  The Schoolforge
> coalition is intended as a place for people associated with all the
> various different groups to be able to meet and exchange information
> and encouragement on what they're doing to further the use of open
> resources in education.
[...]
> place for discussing those too.  For general discussion about using
> and advocating open resources in education, schoolforge-discuss is the
> preferred venue.  That's both because we want Schoolforge to have a
> useful function and because discussion there gets the attention of all
> the other member organizations (we hope).

Then, perhaps, my message about Funiter was pretty oftopic. Sorry! Do
you think it would be a good idea to repost relevant parts of the
message to the schoolforge-discuss list?

Regards,
Stijn Wolters.

--
Stijn Wolters (stijnw@xs4all.nl)