[seul-edu] Linux in education report #90 for February 24

It's here:

<http://www.seul.org/edu/report90.html>

The Romanian Educational Network is calling for papers for the RoEduNet
Conference Second Edition, to be held at Iasi, Romania June 5-6.  This
article
(http://newsvac.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/02/12/038204&mode=thread&tid=46) from Newsforge gives some details; more information is to be found at the RoEduNet website (http://conference.roedu.net/default.php).  We'd like to encourage any of our European readers with an interest in education to consider submitting a paper for this conference.
--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain