[seul-edu] SEUL/edu Mission

What exactly is the Mission of SEUL/edu and should the ISO project be
inline with it?

The web page states the following:

"SEUL/edu is dedicated to furthering the use of Linux and other open
resources in education. This covers all aspects of educational uses of
Linux, by teachers, parents, and students.

We are collecting resources that should enable the development and
deployment (with the help of interested volunteers) of various open
source software that can make Linux more desirable to educators and
parents interested in using Linux for their children's education."

Yet we are including software on the ISO which is not open source.  Is
this a contradiction with the mission?  It doesn't matter to me if we
include non-OSS packages or not but the problem with Kara got me
thinking.

Darryl